ReAwaken Leadership Seminars
- Bob McDougall
Member of Living Way Foursquare Church
Maple Ridge, BC
The ReAwaken leadership seminar offers you innovative approaches to outreach, and new ways to make evangelism a vital part of your congregation. Topics for ReAwaken 2017 are:
- “Why young people are quitting church and what we can do about it” – practical seminar by youth specialist Dr. David Overholt
- “Reframing Evangelism: 6 Mindset adjustments that growing Canadian churches are making to change the game!” – Tools, insight and inspiration from Rev. David Arrol Macfarlane
“These seminars are underrated,” said Ron Maclean, senior pastor of Winnipeg’s Gateway Church. “There’s a lot of great information in them and most churches need all the help they can get.”
MacLean, whose church hosted a ReAwaken seminar, previously participated in BGEA of Canada’s Rock The River evangelistic outreach in Winnipeg in 2012. He noted most churches “don’t have equipping evangelists on staff, so I’m really glad we did it. It was very helpful for our staff.”
There are currently no ReAwaken seminars scheduled at this time. For more information, email email@example.com.
You will increase your congregation's influence by learning to:
- Discover tools to develop a church environment that is outwardly focused
- Take the feat and resistance out of evangelism
- Apply new outreach approaches that are working in churches across Canada
- Get your church unified in outreach, evangelism, and discipleship
- Find creative ideas for building new bridges to your community
- Adopt new evangelism-orientated leadership strategies
- Acquire important items for your leadership toolbox
- Use a Community Outreach Kit (distributed to all seminar participants)
- Julie Toh
Member of Vancouver Chinese Pentecostal Church
You will receive…
- An evangelism Community Outreach Kit with discipleship and training materials, including a DVD of three outreach video presentations that can be used in small groups, outreach events or as part of church or community services
- More than three hours of practical and motivational teaching about innovative leadership and evangelism
- An interactive, practical learning environment
- Rodel Orila, Senior Pastor, Filipino Maranatha Baptist Church, Vancouver, BC
Rev. David Arrol Macfarlane
David has been called an “Ideas Man” by Charles Price of Toronto’s Peoples Church. Because ministry in Canada is changing fast, David makes discovering fresh creative solutions a priority to help Christian leaders re-engage their communities.
David is a popular conference and church speaker who travels extensively as Director of National Initiatives for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada. Once an executive with the American Express Corporation, he has spent over two decades on the front lines of ministry through churches in Ontario and British Columbia that grew through sustainable, ongoing creative evangelism and effective discipleship.
David’s passion for helping pastors find innovative tools for church growth, evangelism, and discipleship comes through clearly in his speaking, writing, and consulting.
Rev. Dr. David Overholt
Rev. Dr. David Overholt is the founding Pastor of Church on the Rock, one the largest and next generation-targeted churches in North America. David is the author of Transfusing Life, a research-based book on keeping youth in church; Reasons to Believe, a youth apologetic; and Soul Searching the Millennial Generation. He heads up the Youth and Family department at Toronto’s Tyndale Seminary and speaks to thousands students and leaders across North America each year.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.