Canada is changing – but hope is in short supply, and Canadians are spiritually hungry. How can we reach people for Christ in an increasingly secular and multicultural Country with the Good News?
What is the Evangelism Congress?
The Canadian Evangelism Congress on September 25 - 26, 2017 in Edmonton, AB, is designed to inspire, resource and equip church leaders, and individual Christians to discover new ways to reach their communities with the Good News of Jesus Christ. Whether it’s sharing the Gospel through social action initiatives or comedy, having a spiritual impact on campus, connecting with new Canadians, or ministering to the divorced and/or remarried, the avenues to reach Canadians for Christ are as varied as the people who urgently need to hear the Good News. In addition, this two-day event will provide a stimulating forum for you to establish lasting relationships with like-minded church leaders throughout our nation so all of us can continue to share successful evangelism strategies long after the Congress ends.
As host of the Canadian Evangelism Congress, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association is partnering with some of the country’s most creative evangelical Christian speakers and leaders. Join us and learn how God is using these leaders to successfully turn back the tide of church decline and bring people all across Canada and abroad into a life-transforming relationship with Jesus Christ.
The Canadian Evangelism Congress will present:
- The state of evangelism in Canada, and the spiritual issues facing our nation
- Proven strategies, methodologies, and experience of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and other organizations
- Opportunities for pastors, church leaders, and anyone else who is, or wants to be more passionate about evangelism, to come together in unity and learn practical & creative ways to reach others for the Kingdom
- Opportunity for you to establish lasting relationship with like-minded church leaders so we all can continue to share successful evangelism strategies long after the Congress ends
Who should attend?
Pastors, church leaders, and anyone else who is, or want to be, more passionate about evangelism!
- Do you want the DNA of your church to change and make a kingdom impact in Canada’s culture?
- Do you want to be encouraged and share ideas about evangelistic outreach?
- Do you want to rekindle a passion for the Great Commission?
- Do you want to help re-evangelize our nation so that Canadians can find the hope we’ve found in Christ?
- Do you want to be inspired, resourced and equipped with new ideas and a greater confidence to spread the Gospel?
Join us at the Canadian Evangelism Congress this fall. Together, we can transform our world for Christ!
How to register
There will be break-out sessions on a wide variety of evangelism-related topics, including:
- Creating a DNA for evangelism
- Using innovation in outreach
- Lessons in evangelism from growing Canadian churches
- Rekindling a passion for the great commission
- What is My Hope and how can your church use it?
- Reaching new Canadians
- Reaching children
- AND MUCH MORE!
What others are saying about the Canadian Evangelism Congress
“The whole conference was very refreshing, very empowering. We all need tools for evangelism. By going to the Congress, you will get new tools in your toolbox.”
“I’ve got some amazing tools out of this conference”
There are many advantages for businesses and institutions who become a sponsor of the Canadian Evangelism Congress. Visibility for your company and a chance to play a part in changing lives for all eternity are just a few. We would be delighted to tell you more.
If you or your organization would like to be a sponsor, or want to learn more about becoming one, please email us or call 1-800-293-3717.
About the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada, established in 1953, partners with churches and Christian communities across Canada and worldwide to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ in word and deed. Through relevant language and methods, we share the saving message of Jesus with people of all ages and cultures. Learn more at BillyGraham.ca